CFPS continues to operate at full capacity during these challenging times. As a provider of essential services, we are offering both in-person sessions and teletherapy services using a secure telehealth platform. You can learn more about teletherapy services here.
In the interest of everyone’s health and safety and to help mitigate the community spread of COVID-19, we have established the following safety measures for in-person visits:
- Disinfection: Hand sanitizer is provided in therapy offices and all waiting rooms.
- Masks: Wearing a mask in common areas, including entryways, waiting rooms, restrooms and hallways is optional. Your therapist may ask you to wear a mask during your session.
- Social distancing: We ask that you maintain 6 feet of distance from other clients and staff whenever possible.
If any of the following conditions apply to you on the day before or the day of your appointment, please call our business office at 269-372-4140 to switch to teletherapy or cancel your appointment. You will not be charged a late-cancellation fee for canceling.
- You had close contact with someone diagnosed with or who exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches, body aches or headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, runny or stuffy nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Your safety and well-being are always our priority.