Finding the right therapist, someone you can trust and feel comfortable with and who is experienced in your area of concern, is the start to feeling better.
We’re committed to helping you find the right therapist.
When you call our office at 269-372-4140 to schedule an appointment, a scheduling coordinator will talk to you about your individual needs and preferences, then match you with an appropriate therapist based on the information you provide. All information that you share with our business office will be kept confidential.
You can also explore our therapists’ profiles here. If you request a particular clinician, we will let you know if he or she is taking new clients, participates with your insurance company and appears to be an appropriate fit for you.
If at any time after beginning therapy you are not confident your therapist is the right fit for you, just let us know and we’ll be happy to work with you to find a better match. We’re committed to helping you find the right therapist for you.
Preparing for your first visit
Once your initial appointment is scheduled, you can prepare for your first visit in several ways:
- If we are billing insurance for you, contact your insurance carrier to find out if you are responsible for any deductibles and/or copays. Here is more information on Rates & Insurance.
- You will receive an email from us through Hushmail (a secure, encrypted email service) with a link to access our New Client Intake Form. This paperwork should be completed and submitted back to us electronically prior to your appointment. No printing is needed.
- Reply to our email with photos of your insurance card (front and back) attached.
- If your appointment is in person, find more information here about our COVID-19 Safety Protocol.
- If your appointment is virtual, find more information here about our teletherapy services.