"I believe that every person is talented and has something special within themselves. I consider it a personal honor to be able to walk alongside a person in their life journey and assist them in uncovering their own uniqueness and life balance. My counseling style could be described as one that incorporates a person's strengths, life experiences and knowledge in order to assist them in achieving their own therapeutic goals. I strive to create a comfortable and professional atmosphere while incorporating a diverse counseling perspective."
Depression, Anxiety, Trauma recovery, Personal growth, Anger management, Stress management, Behavioral and school success issues; children and adolescents, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Life transition adjustment, Family issues including blended families, and Women's issues
• Therapist, Child & Family Psychological Services, 2009-Present
• Doctoral Associate, Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, 2012-Present
• Therapist, Borgess Medical Center, 2011-2012
• Home Based Therapist, Elizabeth Upjohn Community Healing Center, 2010-2011
• MA, Counseling Psychology, Western Michigan University, 2009
• BBA, Marketing, Hayworth College of Business, Western Michigan University, 2005